- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Plums with Yoghurt and Spiced Maple Syrup Recipe Video
|Pure maple syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄8 Teaspoon, ground|
|Ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon, ground|
|Plum||4 Cup (64 tbs), halved|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon (as required)|
Calories 204 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.2%
Saturated Fat 0.37 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.98 mg
Sodium 7 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 42.1 g
Protein 2 g3.1%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C 29.4%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan combine, maple syrup, cinnamon, and ginger. Place the pan on medium low heat, and cook until fragrant. Do not let it boil.
2. Remove the pan from heat, cover it with lid and keep it aside.
3. Cut plums into half, and scoop out the seeds. Brush oil on both sides to prevent it from sticking on the grill.
4. Place the plums on grill , cover, and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
5. In a serving bowl, lay yoghurt. Place grilled plum pieces on top.
6. Drizzle maple sauce on top of plum and serve it immediately.