- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Pineapple with Hot and Sour Sauce Recipe Video
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced (For the sauce)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon (For the sauce)|
|Schezwan sauce||3 Tablespoon (For the sauce)|
|Cooking oil spray||1|
Calories 266 Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.2%
Saturated Fat 0.16 g0.82%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 428.8 mg17.9%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.5%
Sugars 49.4 g
Protein 3 g6.7%
Vitamin A 5.8% Vitamin C 399.6%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat indoor grill turning on 2 induction stoves.
2. Cut pineapple into big chunks.
To prepare the sauce:
3. In a nonstick pan add minced garlic, soy sauce, Schezwan sauce and water if needed to adjust the consistency and mix well.
4. On the grill pan spray with cooking oil and place the pineapple slices.
5. Flip them over on other sides from time to time and grill for about 10 minutes until done.
6. Heat up the sauce on the stove for about 5 - 6 minutes or until done.
7. On a serving plate arrange the pineapple slices, pour over the sauce and serve.