- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Grilled Peppers Recipe Video
|Unsalted roasted peanuts||17 Ounce|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||2 Teaspoon (For Decoration)|
Calories 2148 Calories from Fat 1591
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 174 g267.7%
Saturated Fat 24.2 g120.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.12 mg0.01%
Total Carbohydrates 98 g32.8%
Dietary Fiber 17.7 g70.7%
Sugars 63.3 g
Protein 68 g136.1%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 18.3% Iron 47.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
On low heat, roast the unsalted roasted peanuts in a pan for 5 minutes. If you are using raw peanuts, then you have to roast them until done which may take 20 minutes. Stir constantly.
2. Grind the peanuts in a food processor until you get a smooth powder of peanuts.
3. Mix together the peanut powder, the vegetable oil, the 1/2 cup of sugar, and cinnamon. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
4. Make balls, the size of walnuts, with the peanut mixture and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. If the peanut mixture starts sticking to your hands, wash you hands with water, dry them, then continue making the balls.
5. Pre-heat your oven to 350 F degrees. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes.
6. Let the peanut cookies cool down before placing them on baking cups. Sift powdered sugar over the cookies.
Note: Handle the cookies gently because they are very delicate.