- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Peaches Basted with Balsamic Vinegar Recipe Video
|Balsamic vinegar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Apricot preserve||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 104 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.27 g0.41%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 8.5 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 20.8 g
Protein 1 g2%
Vitamin A 5.9% Vitamin C 11%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut peaches into halves and remove pit.
2. In a bowl, mix the balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, black pepper, vanilla and apricot preserve.
3. Place the peaches on grill flat side down.
4. Baste the peaches with this mixture and grill for 3 minutes.
5. Flip the peaches and fill in the pits with the remaining mixture. Grill for 3 minutes.
6. Continue with one more round of basting as the peaches get grilled.
7. Remove from grill, plate and serve as dessert.