- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Peaches Recipe Video
|Peaches||3 Large, cut in half (ripe)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 319 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.7%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g40.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.8 mg
Sodium 96.2 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 41.4 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 16.1% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill to medium high.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the peaches in half and using a spoon remove the pit.
3. In a zip lock bag, place the peaches, add in vanilla, brown sugar and cinnamon.
4. Seal the bag and shake it well to coat the peaches with other ingredients.
5. Remove the peaches from bag and place them on hot grill, cut side down, and allow to cook for 1 or 2 minutes, or until they get grill marks.
6. Flip the peaches and cook other side for about 1 minute and remove.
7. Serve hot with 2 scoops of ice cream in a stem glass.