- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Peach, Prosciutto & Crostini Salad Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Greek yoghurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Italian bread||1 , slice 1/2 inch thick|
|Feta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Raspberry vinegar||1 Tablespoon (1-2 tablespoon)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Baies rose||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
Calories 369 Calories from Fat 224
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.3%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.9 mg
Sodium 862 mg35.9%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 18.5 g
Protein 13 g25.1%
Vitamin A 27.5% Vitamin C 29.2%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2. Peel peach, cut it into half, and remove the seeds. Place it on hot grill, with cut side down, and cook until lightly caramelized.
3. Turn off the heat, remove pieces from grill ,and place them on a plate. Cut into slices.
4. In a bowl, add cream cheese yogurt, and honey. Mix it well and set aside.
5. Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Brush olive oil on one side and bake for 4-5 minutes.
6. Rub garlic clove gently on bread slices.
7. Spread cream mixture on top of it.
8. Sprinkle arugula, prosciutto, peach pieces, feta cheese, and baise rose on top.
9. For dressing, in a cup combine olive oil, raspberry vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
10. Pour dressing over salad and serve immediately.
To peel peach easily, put them on microwave high for about 30 seconds. Allow it to stand for 2 seconds and then peel the skin off.