- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mesa Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||2 , boneless, skinless|
|Barbecue sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Mexican 4 blend cheese/Cheddar||4 Tablespoon|
|Scallion||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
Calories 342 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 126.2 mg
Sodium 405.2 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 47 g94.8%
Vitamin A 14.3% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 24.1% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
3. Place the chicken on the grill and cook until almost completely done.
4. Brush the chicken breasts with barbeque sauce, flip and brush the other side.
5. After the barbeque sauce is hot and a little caramelized on the chicken, sprinkle with the shredded cheese and scallions, cover and cook for another minute until the cheese is melted.
6. Serve hot with your choice of dip.