- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Lemon Thyme Chicken Drumsticks Recipe Video
|Chicken||2 Pound (8 chicken piece, 1 drumsticks)|
|Lemon||5 , 3 juiced, 2 halved|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon (Compliments 100% pure)|
|Roasted garlic seasoning paste||1 Tablespoon (Compliments)|
|Fresh thyme||3 Tablespoon (4 sprigs)|
|Cracked pepper||1 Teaspoon, divided (or to taste)|
Calories 1107 Calories from Fat 660
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 74 g113.3%
Saturated Fat 17.6 g88.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 303.9 mg
Sodium 1306.3 mg54.4%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 10.6 g42.5%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 95 g190.4%
Vitamin A 31.4% Vitamin C 247%
Calcium 24.1% Iron 52.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1.Take a baking dish and place drumsticks in it. Season it with salt on both sides and allow it to rest for about 10 min or upto 12 hours, in refrigerator.
2. Preheat grill to medium high.
3. To make the sauce take a pan and combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic paste and 2 sprigs of thyme in it.
4. Place the pan on heat, and cook for 1-2 minutes or until it comes to simmer.
5. Pour sauce over the chicken, reserving half for later use. Turn and coat drumsticks with sauce.
6. Place the chicken in grill , cover it with lid, and cook for 2 minutes per side.
7. Turn the heat to low and cook the drumsticks for another 20-25 minutes, turning 2-3 times.
8. Cut lemon into halves, and place them on the grill with chicken.
9. Using tongs pick up the chicken pieces, immerse them in the remaining sauce, coat well, and return it to grill. Cook for about 5 minutes or until done.
10. Serve grilled chicken drumsticks with grilled lemon and thyme garnish. Accompany with a fresh salad.