- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with South-West Fruit Salad Recipe Video
|Honey mustard marinated pork tenderloin||1 Pound (Wegmans, 1 Tenderloin)|
|Oil||3 Tablespoon (Wegmans, For Basting)|
Calories 259 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.5%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65 mg
Sodium 360 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 8 g
Protein 21 g42%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Clean grill with wire brush. Using soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
2. Drizzle all sides with basting oil (too much oil will cause flare-ups on the grill).
3. Sear pork on grill 2-4 min, until meat has changed color one-quarter of the way up from bottom. Turn over; baste (brush seared side with basting oil). Sear 2-3 min. Turn over; baste. Turn over again; baste. Reduce heat to LOW; close cover.
4. Cook 8-10 min, until internal temp reaches 145 degrees; check by inserting thermometer into thickest part of pork.
5. Transfer to clean platter. Let rest 5-10 min.