- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Halibut With Cheese Recipe
|Halibut steaks||2 , cut about 1 inch thick|
|Grated cheddar cheese||2 Ounce|
|Salad oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Juice 1 Lemon)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
Calories 727 Calories from Fat 515
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.4%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.7%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 84.8 mg
Sodium 862.5 mg35.9%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 42 g84.4%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 14.8%
Calcium 30.1% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Trim the fish steaks.
2. In a shallow dish, place the fish steaks.
3. Pre-heat the grill.
4. Mix all the ingredients to make the marinade and add over the fish. Let it stay for a minute and keep turning the fish at regular interval.
5. In a grill safe pan, place the fish and set under high heat in the grill.
6. After 2 to 3 minutes, reduce the heat slightly and turn the fish. Grill for 10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle grated cheese and place in the grill again. Keep on grilling until the fish is bubbling and brown.
8. Garnish with watercress.
9. Serve with sautéed potatoes and grilled tomatoes.