- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Fish with Tropical Relish Recipe
|Halibut fillets/Cod fillet||24 Ounce (4, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Ripe mango||1 , peeled , pitted, finely chopped|
|Sweet onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1 , seeded and finely chopped|
|Fresh basil leaves||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Capers||1 Tablespoon, drained|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 260 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.5%
Saturated Fat 0.7 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.4 mg
Sodium 244.6 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 37 g74.3%
Vitamin A 59.5% Vitamin C 100.4%
Calcium 15.4% Iron 14.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Brush cold-water rinsed, patted dried fish fillets with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil or grill fish on high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until desired, turning halfway through.
4. In a bowl, stir mango with onions, basil, capers, peppers, salsa, and vinegar.
5. Top grilled fish with the tropical relish and serve with a garnish of lemon slices and freshly sliced onions.