- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Fish Burgers Recipe Video
|White fish||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Jicama||1 Large, sliced in thin sticks|
|Apple||1 Medium, sliced in thin sticks|
|Red bell pepper||1 Medium, sliced thin|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Orange zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped mint||1 Teaspoon|
|Burger buns||2 Medium|
Calories 659 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.5%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152 mg
Sodium 1445.5 mg60.2%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.2%
Dietary Fiber 34.2 g136.6%
Sugars 24.7 g
Protein 52 g103.1%
Vitamin A 49.8% Vitamin C 353%
Calcium 27.1% Iron 33.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a plate, place the fish fillet and drizzle olive oil.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Throw them on the grill and cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
4. Chop the jicama, red bell pepper,apple into thin matchsticks like shape.
5. In a bowl of cold water rest the cut veggies.
6. Drain and place them back in the bowl.
7. Squeeze in the lemon juice.
8. Add a pinch of salt and finish off with the lemon zest and the chopped mint. Give it all a mix.
9. Grill the burger buns and place the fish fillet on top of the bun.
10.Spoon in a little of the apple, jicama and red bell pepper slaw.
11.Top with the other part of the bun.
12. Serve alongside sliced tomatoes, avocado and mustard.