- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggplant Sandwich Recipe Video
|Portobello mushrooms||4 Large|
|Eggplant||1 Large, slice|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
|Vegan mayo||2 Tablespoon|
|Sundried tomatoes in oil||2 Ounce, slice|
|Whole grain bread slices||2 Medium|
|Vegan topping||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 271 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 0.2 g0.99%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 307 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.9%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 13 g25.8%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 4.4%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGrill
1. Slice the eggplants and brush it with olive oil, brush the mushroom as well.
2. Prepare the grill.
3. Grill the eggplants and portabella mushroom on the grill for 5 minutes on both the side.
4. Once done remove and place it on a plate.
5. Spread vegan mayo on the flat bread; place the eggplants, sun dried tomatoes and Portobello mushrooms, sprinkle some vegan toppings.
6. Roll it and cut it diagonally and it’s ready.
7. Spread some vegan mayo on toasted whole grain bread slice, place the sun dried tomatoes, eggplants and mushrooms, sprinkle salt and pepper.
8. Cut it in half and it’s ready.
9. Serve the eggplant and mushrooms wrap and sandwich along with some potato chips.