- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Clams and Halibut Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Bacon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop|
|Minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Thyme||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Hot sauce||To Taste|
|Roasted red bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), chop|
|White wine||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Halibut fillet||1 Pound|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Softened butter||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon, divided (as needed)|
|Breadcrumb basil mixture||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 342 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.6%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68.6 mg22.9%
Sodium 500.7 mg20.9%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 29 g57.7%
Vitamin A 47.9% Vitamin C 65.5%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 67.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and pat dry halibut. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Apply softened butter on it and spread basil breadcrumb mixture on top.
3. Place a pan on flame and heat olive oil in it.
4. Drop bacon and cook for a couple of minutes or until slightly brown.
5. Add garlic, thyme, and hot sauce. Stir and cook for a minute.
6. Throw roasted red pepper, clams, and white wine. Cover the pan and allow it to cook.
7. In a separate pan, melt butter and place fish and asparagus in it. Cook until done.
8. Serve clams with halibut and toasted bread.