- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe Video
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Mixed greens||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Carrots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), julienned|
|Grape tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1662 Calories from Fat 1064
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 120 g184.8%
Saturated Fat 17.5 g87.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 270.1 mg90%
Sodium 2470.7 mg102.9%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 8.2 g33%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 111 g221.8%
Vitamin A 462.4% Vitamin C 28.7%
Calcium 22.9% Iron 33.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Pour half of the mixture on the chicken breasts and ensure that all sides of the chicken are coated. Marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Toss mixed greens, carrots, and grape tomatoes on the remaining dressing then arrange in a serving plate. Set aside.
4. Grill the chicken for about 5 to 8 minutes per side.
5. Remove from the grill and slice the chicken breasts lengthwise.
6. Arrange the chicken slices on top of the salad.
7. Serve. Share and enjoy!