- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Chicken & Prawn Fettuccine Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||2 , butterflied and sliced|
|Rocket salad||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prawns||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Double cream||100 Milliliter|
|White wine||100 Milliliter|
|Onion salt||1 Dash|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 1063 Calories from Fat 422
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.4%
Saturated Fat 8 g40%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 178 mg
Sodium 319.1 mg13.3%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.6%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 62 g123.7%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 20.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, boil water and add in the fettuccine. Cook according to the package direction.
2. In another saucepan, mix together flour and butter. Cook for a few minutes.
3. Pour in the milk, double cream and white wine. Whisk well and let it cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
4. Season with onion salt, black pepper and parsley. Add in the grated cheese and stir well. Set aside.
5. In a griddle pan, heat oil and place the chicken. Cook until done from both sides. Into the same pan add in the prawns and grill until done.
6. Drain the fettuccine and place into the same saucepan. Pour in the white sauce and toss well.
7. In a serving plate, place rocket salad and fettuccine. Top with chicken and prawns. Serve and enjoy.