- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's French Dressing Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||4 , trimmed of excess fat (uncooked)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste (Optional)|
|French salad dressing||5 1⁄4 Ounce (1/3 bottle)|
Calories 359 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.9%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg
Sodium 502.8 mg21%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 40 g80%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Rinse chicken with water and pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Season lightly with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Drizzle French salad dressing on both sides of chicken and coat it well.
4. Place chicken on an outdoor grill over indirect heat and cook for 15-20 minutes or until done, flipping as and when needed.
5. Serve hot with some broccoli or salad.
You do not need to let chicken marinate, but, if you choose to do so, just place plastic wrap over the breasts and store them in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
You can cook chicken breasts a little longer, if you want them browned a bit.
If you do not have an outdoor grill, you may use an electric kitchen grill, or you may bake these chicken breasts in the oven on a broiler pan at 400 degrees for about 25 to 30 minutes.