- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Chicken Breast with Creamy Mushroom Sauce Recipe Video
|Garlic cloves||3 , chop|
|Mushroom||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut|
|Cilantro||3 Tablespoon, chop (1 tablespoon for garnish)|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||2 Ounce|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt & pepper||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 420 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.4%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g41%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 131.3 mg
Sodium 2186.4 mg91.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 44 g88.9%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 17.8%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pound the chicken and make it thin.
2. Season the chicken breasts with a pinch of salt, pepper and 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Heat a cast iron skillet on the grill and add butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Next, add onions and garlic and stir and let it cook for 2 minutes.
5. Coat the grill with some olive oil so that the chicken doesn't stick.
6. Place the chicken breasts on the grill and cook for 5-10 each side.
7. In a bowl, mix the chicken broth and the cream cheese.
8. Add mushrooms and cilantro to the skillet.
9. Add 1 pinch of salt and pepper and stir and close with lid for 5 minutes.
10. Add the cream cheese and chicken broth mix to the mushrooms and mix and bring to a boil.
11. Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and let the flavour soak in for 5-8 minutes while the sauce thickens.
12. Plate the chicken breast, top with the mushroom sauce and garnish with cilantro and serve with rice pilaf and assorted steamed vegetables.