- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Cheesy Gammon Recipe Video
|Gammon steak||200 Gram, sliced|
|Courgette||1 , sliced|
|Green beans||100 Gram|
|Grated cheese||1⁄3 Cup (4.8 tbs)|
|Whole grain mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Creme fraiche||50 Milliliter|
|Grated cheese||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 534 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.7 mg
Sodium 594.4 mg24.8%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.5 g41.9%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 46 g92%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 216.1%
Calcium 45.2% Iron 16.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Score the edges of the gammon steak with kitchen scissors. Set aside.
1. In a shallow pan, place the steaks and cook until done from both sides. Set aside.
2. Into the same pan, place the courgette and brown from both sides.
3. In a deep pan, boil water and blanch green beans, cauliflower and broccoli.
4. In another pan, boil potato until cooked.
5. For sauce – in a bowl, mix together grated cheese, whole grain mustard and crème fraiche.
6. Place the green beans, cauliflower and broccoli into the sauce and mix well.
7. Place half of sauce mixture over the gammon, followed by courgette and cheese. Grill for 5 minutes.
8. Take out the potatoes and coat into the remaining sauce.
9. Serve gammon steak with potatoes.