- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Local Gouda Cheese Sandwich Recipe Video
|Artisan bread||1 Pound (2 thin slices)|
|Gouda cheese||2 Ounce (thick slice)|
|Pesto garlic spice blend||1 Tablespoon|
|Arugula leaves||1 Bunch (100 gm) (whole leaves)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1542 Calories from Fat 409
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.6%
Saturated Fat 12.7 g63.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.1 mg
Sodium 3356.7 mg139.9%
Total Carbohydrates 222 g74%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.4%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 50 g99.6%
Vitamin A 53.8% Vitamin C 25%
Calcium 55.7% Iron 53.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl mix together pesto garlic spice blend and mayonnaise.
2. Take a frying pan, melt butter and toast a bread slice in it.
3. Place the toast on a plate. Top it with mayonnaise spread and fresh arugula leaves.
4. In the pan toast another slice of bread.
5. Place Gouda cheese on top of it, in the pan. Allow the cheese to melt.
6. Carefully pick the bread, flip it and place it over the other slice on the tray.
7. Serve Grilled Gouda Cheese sandwich hot cut diagonally into half.