- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Cheese and Peanut Butter Sandwiches Recipe
|Enriched bread slice||12|
|Peanut butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|American cheese slice||6|
|Soft butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 410 Calories from Fat 220
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.2%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.9 mg
Sodium 657.1 mg27.4%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.4%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 14 g28.3%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C
Calcium 19.4% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Arrange the 12 slice on a clean work surface.
2. Using a butter knife, generously spread peanut butter on one side of each of the bread slices.
3. Sandwich a slice of cheese between two bread slices.
4. Lightly butter the both sides of the sandwiches with soft butter.
5. Wrap each sandwich in aluminum foil
6. Just before serving, grill the sandwiches for 5 minutes on a barbecue grill or under a broiler, turning them frequently.
7. Serve them hot and crispy in the foil packet.