- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Cabernet Tenderloin Recipe Video
|Beef fillet||1 Pound (6)|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crush|
|Rosemary||4 , bruised (4 sprigs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon, cracked|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
Calories 831 Calories from Fat 613
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g105.4%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 149.7 mg
Sodium 1089.3 mg45.4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 45 g90.5%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 9% Iron 25.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a sealable container, combine balsamic vinegar, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and black pepper. Mix.
3. Put steak fillet in marinade, cover with lid, and shake to coat it well. Place the container in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Remove the streak from refrigerator, at least one hour before, so that it comes to room temperature.
5. Wipe excess marinade from steak, put them on grill and cook until medium rare.
6. Serve steak with cabernet sauce, and green salad.