- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Black Angus & Comal Onions Recipe Video
|Rib eye steak||2 Pound (Black Angus)|
|Steak seasoning||2 Tablespoon (Fiesta, Uncle Chris Gourmet steak seasoning)|
|Texas sweet onion||2 Medium, slice|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 863 Calories from Fat 366
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.4%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g69.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 164.7 mg54.9%
Sodium 2578.5 mg107.4%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.7%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 95 g189.4%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 26.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needinfrared grill
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Marinate the rib eye with 2 tablespoon of Steak seasoning.
3. Slice the onions and set it.
4. Place the steak on the grill and grill for 15 minutes grill on both sides, flipping them once in a while.
5. Grill the steak to medium.
6. Once done let it rest for 10 minutes.
7. Place the sliced onion on it and drizzle some olive oil and saute for few minutes or until the onions are crunchy.
8. Serve the grilled steak along with the grilled Texas sweet onion.