- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Beef Steak and Chicken Fajita Recipe Video
|Green bell pepper||1 Medium, sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1 Medium, sliced|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Beef steak||1 Pound (marinated in citrus marinade)|
|Chicken thigh||1 Pound, boneless/skinless (5 thighs, marinated in citrus marinade)|
Calories 223 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.2%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.5%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 108.9 mg
Sodium 114.9 mg4.8%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.8%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 32 g64%
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C 82.6%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Grill the onion and bell peppers over a preheated grill for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Then place the marinated steak and chicken thighs over the grill.
4) Flip over the chicken thighs after about 5 minutes and then the steak and also stir the vegetables.
5) Remove the chicken thighs and vegetables, allow the steak to cook for some more time until medium rare.
6) Slice the grilled steak, chicken thighs and serve along with the grilled vegetables as desired.