- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Baby Back Ribs Recipe Video
|Ol west bbq & dippin sauce||3 Tablespoon (for ribs)|
|Baby rib||2 Pound (for ribs)|
|Beer||1 Bottle (1 l) (for ribs)|
|White mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon (for salad dressing)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (for salad dressing)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (for salad dressing)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (for salad dressing)|
|Broccoli slaw||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for salad)|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped (for salad)|
Calories 1311 Calories from Fat 695
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g117.6%
Saturated Fat 35.7 g178.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 293.4 mg97.8%
Sodium 1882 mg78.4%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 31.4 g
Protein 71 g142.8%
Vitamin A 87.1% Vitamin C 101.6%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2. Remove the tough membrane of the baby back ribs.
3. In a staub cookware, place the meat and add 2 tablespoon BBQ sauce to it.
4. Pour beer in the cookware, and turn the heat to medium high. When it starts to simmer cover it with lid. Place it in oven and cook for an hour.
5. Take the ribs out of the oven, pour some sauce on it and place it on a very hot grill to caramelize.
6. Brush little more sauce on the rib, and allow it to rest for about 10 minutes before slicing it between the bones.
7. For dressing, in a bowl, combine together mayonnaise, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Whisk it well.
8. In a large bowl take broccoli slaw. Pour dressing over it. Add freshly chopped cilantro and toss them well.
9. Serve baby ribs hot with salad.