- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salty - Sour Grilled Asparagus Recipe Video
|Salt/Null||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Pepper/Null||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Lemon juice/Null||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Garlic/Null||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Melted butter/Null||2 Tablespoon (Null)|
Calories 132 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 499.4 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 3 g5.3%
Vitamin A 24.1% Vitamin C 11.5%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut ½ inch of the asparagus stem from the head.
2. On an aluminium foil place the asparagus stems.
3. Sprinkle black pepper over it.
4. Drizzle salt on top of it.
5. Add some garlic for flavor.
6. Squeeze lemon juice across asparagus.
7. Spread 2 tablespoon of melted butter over it.
8. Fold the foil across the asparagus, set in a plate and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
9. Place it in cooler area of the grill just to steam it.
10. Leave it for around 20 minutes.
11. Place the asparagus on a plate and serve.