- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Sauce Recipe
|Spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Watercress||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Salted boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggless mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1589 Calories from Fat 1557
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 171 g263.6%
Saturated Fat 23.4 g116.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 76.5 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 15.9 g
Protein 4 g8.5%
Vitamin A 150.7% Vitamin C 63.2%
Calcium 20% Iron 22.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take parsley, chervil and tarragon leaves together. Mince.
2. In a pan, take spinach and watercress.
3. Add the above minced mixture. Cook it gently for 5 minutes in its own juice.
4. Mash thoroughly. Add it to salted water to make a thick puree.
5. Pass through a wire sieve. Whip the mayonnaise.
6. Serve Green Sauce with fried snacks.