- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Savoury Coconut Curry with Green Prawn and Chicken Recipe Video
|Ginger||1 Cup (16 tbs), juliennes|
|Lemongrass||1 Cup (16 tbs), juliennes|
|Chilli||2 Small, slitted (Grade 16 chillies)|
|Chicken breast||300 Gram|
|Fish sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Capsicum||1 Small, chopped finely|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped finely|
|Corriander leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Paprika powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Peanut oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1885 Calories from Fat 276
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.8%
Saturated Fat 21.9 g109.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 666 mg
Sodium 1573.5 mg65.6%
Total Carbohydrates 262 g87.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.1%
Sugars 71.7 g
Protein 136 g271%
Vitamin A 46.7% Vitamin C 179.1%
Calcium 19.8% Iron 59%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add basil and prawns in it.
2. Let it cook. Add chilies.
3. Add chicken marinated in fish sauce and coconut.
4. Add the mixture of coriander, ginger and lemongrass.
5. Now add capsicum, coconut cream, paprika, little peanut oil.
6. If you wish you can add arrowroot to thicken the curry.
7. Serve the Green Coconut Thai Curry with steamed rice.
8. The curry can be put over the rice or on the side.
Fish sauce is the staple ingredients in thai cuisine it’s made of anchovies and other small fish kept in salt water.