- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mirchi (Green Pepper) Bhajji Making Made Easier Recipe Video
|Tamarind paste||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Jaggery||1⁄2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Green chili pepper||200 Gram|
|Gram flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 2480 Calories from Fat 2266
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 256 g394.6%
Saturated Fat 36.3 g181.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 234.9 mg9.8%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27%
Sugars 13.7 g
Protein 13 g26%
Vitamin A 24% Vitamin C 404.1%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 20.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, mix tamarind paste and jaggery.
2. Slit the chilies lengthwise and stuff with the mixture.
3. In a mixing bowl, place gram flour, add enough water to make a thick batter, add salt and mix.
3. In a wok, heat oil, dip the chilies into the gram flour batter one at a time, slide into the oil, fry until it turns light golden brown.
4. Serve hot with chutney of your choice.
Select straight chilies. It should not be very hot. While frying keep the slit park face the bottom.