- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Green Curry Chicken Recipe Video
|Green curry paste||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Coconut milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2|
|Eggplant||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 353 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.1%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1214 mg50.6%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 29 g57.7%
Vitamin A 68.3% Vitamin C 110.4%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
* Cut chicken into ¼ inch slices
* Chop the peppers into small pieces
* Chop the carrot into small pieces
* Dice the onion
* Slice eggplant into ¼ inch pieces
* Chop bamboo shoots into 1 inch strip
* Pour half a can of coconut milk into the pot and turn on the stove to medium heat.
* When the coconut milk starts to boil add the green curry paste, stir it together about 2 minutes.
* Add 2 cups of water and increase the burner to high heat.
* When it boils add the chicken, let it simmer until the chicken is cooked through.
* When the chicken is cooked, add all the vegetables, bring to a boil.
* Add the rest of the coconut milk, sugar and salt, let it simmer for another 2 minutes.
* Add fresh basil and it's done
* Serve with rice and garnish with fresh basil