- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Beans Italiano Salad Recipe
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Red onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Dill pickles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen green beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 17 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.1 g0.15%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 264.4 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 0.72 g1.4%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 0.93%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook beans according to package directions; drain.
2. In a large amount of salt, mash the garlic in salt and add to oil.
3. Combine all ingredients except beans in jar and cover and shake well.
4. Place beans in serving dish and pour dressing over beans. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
5. Crumble bacon and sprinkle on top of the dish