- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green, White & Red Lasagna Recipe Video
|Hot italian turkey sausage/Sausage links||1 Pound, casings removed|
|Red bell pepper||1 Medium|
|Marinara sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce|
|Fresh basil leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian cheese blend||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), pressed|
|Polenta||1 Pound, tube prepared (room temperature)|
Calories 316 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.6%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g51.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.7 mg
Sodium 831.1 mg34.6%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.6%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 20 g39.5%
Vitamin A 26.9% Vitamin C 41.4%
Calcium 27.4% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In Classic Batter Bowl microwave turkey sausages for 5-7 minutes and crumble.
2. Chop tomato and zucchini.
3. In a large bowl mix sausages, zucchini, tomatoes and marinara sauce.
4. Softened crème cheese in microwave, add basil, cloves and Italian cheese; mix well.
5. Slice polenta crosswise into four even pieces.
6. In a microwave proof pan pour marinara sauce. And make layers.
7. Arrange polenta rounds over sauce. Scoop one-third of the cream cheese mixture over polenta and spread.
8. Spread sausage mixture. Repeat the layers.
9. Microwave for 15 minutes.
10. Sprinkle cheese and wait for 10 minutes. And serve.