- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Tea Mochi Recipe Video
|Glutinous rice flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Green tea powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 101 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.2 mg0.01%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 1 g2.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.07%
Calcium 0.01% Iron 0.08%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a microwavable bowl, add the glutinous rice flour, water, sugar and mix well until there are no lumps.
2. Cover the bowl with a cling wrap and microwave the bowl on high for 9 minutes (for a 900 watt microwave).
3. Take the bowl from the microwave, peel off the plastic and using a spatula, loosen the sides of the mochi to easily remove it from the dish, once cooled. Let the mochi cool in the dish for 15 minutes.
4. Dust a board with flour and place the mochi over it. Knead the mochi until it is flat and long.
5. Using a sharp knife cut the mochi into 10 small pieces.
6. Roll the mochi into a ball and cover it in the green tea powder and put it on a plate.
7. Serve the green tea mochi with warm milk.