- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Tea Matcha Pancakes Recipe
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Regular salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Matcha powder/Aojiru||1 Ounce|
|White sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted and divided (1 tbsp. for the batter 1 tbsp. for pan frying and remaining)|
Calories 525 Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.5%
Saturated Fat 14.5 g72.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165.4 mg
Sodium 2615 mg109%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 13.8 g
Protein 13 g26.9%
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C
Calcium 70.9% Iron 23.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, sift and combine flour, baking powder, salt, matcha powder and sugar.
2. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
3. Pour in the milk, butter and cracked egg.
4. Mix the batter until smooth.
5. Heat a pan with a pat of butter melted over the entire surface.
6. When hot pour the batter onto the pan, forming a circle.
7. Cook one side of the pancake on medium to low heat, when batter bubbles flip to other side.
8. Serve stacked up with butter and maple syrup.