- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Tea Granita - Flu and Cold Symptom Remedy Recipe Video
|Tea bags||8 Gram (Green tea with mint-3 bag + Wild sweet orange- 1bag)|
|Boiling water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon||2 , slice (1-2)|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, grated|
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.1 g0.15%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.07%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 11.6 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 30.8 g
Protein 0.48 g0.97%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 37.6%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea bags, and pop it in freezer for 2 hours or until it gets a slushy texture.
6. Spoon green tea granita into espresso cup, and serve it immediately with mint sprig garnish.
Grease the cup with cooking spray, and then pour honey in it to measure, so that it is not wasted.