- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Tea, Basil and Meyer Lemon Popsicle Recipe
|Meyer lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (For the lemonade)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (for tea)|
|Green tea bag||1|
Calories 99 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.04 g0.06%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.42 mg0.02%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g2%
Sugars 25 g
Protein 0.17 g0.35%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 13.4%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 0.72%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Juice the Meyer lemons.
2. Bring the 1 1/2 cup of water to a boil and brew your green tea as per instructions.
3. While the tea steeps, tear up the basil leaves and add them to the lemon juice.
4. Add just enough green tea to cover and mull them.
5. Add the remaining tea and let it steep for about 15 minutes.
6. Add the remaining water and remove the basil leaves.
7. Add the sugar and mix it all well.
8. Divide the mixture amongst your popsicle molds and freeze them for about 7 hours.
9. Take out from the refrigerator, unmold and enjoy.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv