- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Salad Recipe
|Green pepper||1 Small|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|French dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 659 Calories from Fat 520
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g90.6%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1106.6 mg46.1%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.4%
Sugars 26.6 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 275.2% Vitamin C 140.7%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Remove stalk, seeds and white pith from the pepper; cut pepper into thin rings.
3. Peel cucumber, if liked, and cut into thin slices.
4. Prepare and thinly slice the onion.
5. Place these four ingredients in a bowl, sprinkle with parsley, cover and chill until required.
6. Pour dressing over salad just before serving.