- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Protein Smoothie Recipe Video
|Flaxseeds||1 Tablespoon, ground|
|Vanilla whey powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Banana||1⁄2 Medium, frozen|
|Spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm), fresh|
|Mint leaves||4 Medium, fresh|
|Kale leaves||6 Cup (96 tbs), fresh|
|Black coffee/Soy milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or almond or coconut milk)|
Calories 361 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.7%
Saturated Fat 0.26 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 64.3 mg2.7%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 39.8 g
Protein 5 g9.7%
Vitamin A 356.3% Vitamin C 241.5%
Calcium 43.9% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel the banana.
2. Wash the spinach leaves thoroughly and allow them to drain in the colander. Chop their stalks off.
3. Wash the mint leaves thoroughly.
4. Wash the kale leaves thoroughly.
5. Using a food processor, blend all the ingredients together to make a smooth concoction.
6. Best served chilled, garnished with a sprig of mint and had right after a workout.