- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green ? Noodles En Coguflle Recipe
|Green noodles||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Diced sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||3 , halved|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3058 Calories from Fat 1262
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 148 g228%
Saturated Fat 77.7 g388.5%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 1351.9 mg
Sodium 3776.2 mg157.3%
Total Carbohydrates 296 g98.7%
Dietary Fiber 11.9 g47.8%
Sugars 38.3 g
Protein 136 g271.2%
Vitamin A 95% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 213.8% Iron 57.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse. Set aside.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour, salt and Tabasco. Remove from heat and stir in milk.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and slightly thickened. Add Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
5. Combine noodles and sauce. Pour mixture into a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
6. Bake 30 minutes. Top casserole with egg halves during last 5 minutes of baking.