- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg yolk||1 Medium|
|Egg white||2 Medium|
|Green food coloring||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Peppermint extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chip||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 183 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.5%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.8 mg9.6%
Sodium 210.8 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 7 g13.1%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.2% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and grease cookie sheets.
2. In a food processor stir together the flour, baking soda and combine. This can also be done by hand in a large bowl.
3. Into the food processor now mix together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until well blended.
4. Beat in the vanilla, egg whites, and egg yolk until light and smooth. Stop stirring or if you are using a food Processor stop the machine when it reaches the consistency shown in the video.
5. To the bowl now add in the green food coloring and mint extract and combine well, also stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Drop about spoonfuls of cookie dough onto the cookie sheet, about 2-3 inches apart and bake for 15-17 minutes.
7. Cool on a baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
8. Enjoy with a glass of milk or a cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream.