- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Juice Recipe Video
|Celery head||1 Medium|
|Kale leaves||1 Bunch (100 gm) (or collard leaves)|
|Cucumbers||2 Medium, sliced lengthwise (unpeeled)|
|Spinach leaves||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Romaine lettuce head||1 Medium, sliced lengthwise|
|Broccoli stalks||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped, with juices|
|Granny smith apples||2 Medium, cut into chunks (unpeeled)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (1 lemon)|
Calories 183 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.8%
Saturated Fat 0.2 g1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 156.3 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.3%
Dietary Fiber 11.3 g45.3%
Sugars 21.8 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A 611.6% Vitamin C 231.5%
Calcium 24.9% Iron 28.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop the vegetable into large pieces.
2. Squeeze the lemons to extract the juice.
3. In the Green Star Tribest Juicer/ juicer, add the celery, cucumber, kale, spinach, Romaine Lettuce, broccoli, apples and extract the juice.
4. Collect it into a jar. Mix in the lemon juice and stir.
5. Pour it into a glass and serve immediately.
The juice can be stored in the refrigerator to drink throughout the day.
Instead of using the lemon juice, peel the lemon and put it through the juicer with the vegetables.
To enhance the taste, a small amount of ginger can also be used.