- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Classic Green Bean With Potatoes Recipe Video
|Flat green beans||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Tomato/Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 245 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 978.7 mg40.8%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.2%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 34.4%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat a large pot on the oven on high temperature.
2) Take beans and cut the edges and slit it in between.
3) Make 4 slices of potatoes. Chop onions and crush tomatoes.
4) In preheated pot pour olive oil and add onion and sauté it till it turns light brown.
5) After that add beans and cover it properly and let it cook for some time.
6) Sprinkle salt, a pinch of pepper and 1/3 cup of water. Cover it again.
7) After some time add tomatoes, white wine and potato. Cover the pot and let it cook.
11) Serve it with your favorite bread.