- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Beans Fines Herbes Recipe
|Mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Fresh / Dried)|
|Oregano||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Fresh / Dried)|
|Tarragon||1 Pinch (Fresh / Dried)|
|Frozen runner beans||12 Ounce (350 Grams)|
Calories 41 Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.5%
Saturated Fat 0.13 g0.64%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.96 mg0.04%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 2 g4.8%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix dried herbs in a little apple juice or water; let soak for overnight.
2. Let beans defrost at room temperature or in a saucepan of boiling water, quickly boil for a few minutes and drain.
3. In a pan, brush oil and stir fry beans for 1 minute.
4. Add soaked herbs and continue stir-frying for about 4-5 minutes until beans are cooked.
5. 5. Serve freshly cooked Green Beans Fines Herbes along with a meat dish.