- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Beans and Mushrooms Dauphine Recipe
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Strong cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (to taste)|
|Frozen french green beans||20 Ounce (2 packages)|
|Canned mushrooms||6 Ounce, sliced (1 can)|
|Pimento||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Canned water chestnuts||5 Ounce, drained and chopped coarsely (optional)|
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.7%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g27.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.3 mg
Sodium 255.3 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 7 g14.2%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 5.6%
Calcium 18% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
2. To make the cheese sauce:
3. In heavy saucepan melt butter and stir in flour and seasoning.
4. Add milk, then cheese and cook until thick and cheese is melted.
5. In a saucepan cook beans according to package directions.
6. Add other ingredients and bake in oven for 25 minutes until bubbly.
7. Serve Green Beans and Mushrooms Dauphine hot with garnish as desired.