- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Greek Style Chicken Salad In Tomato Tulips Recipe
|Chicken/Turkey||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), cubed and cooked|
|Feta cheese||2 Ounce, crumbled (1/2 Cup)|
|Ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced and pitted|
|Herbs and spices salad dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Bottled)|
|Shredded lettuce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 252 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.3%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49 mg16.3%
Sodium 576.7 mg24%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 13 g26.2%
Vitamin A 78.6% Vitamin C 47.9%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut out 1/4 inch of the core from each tomato.
2) Invert the tomatoes and cut from the top to, but not through, the stem end, cut each tomato into 6 wedges.
3) Set aside.
4) Mix chicken, feta cheese, and ripe olives in a medium sized bowl.
5) Pour herbs-and-spices salad dressing over the chicken mixture.
6) Toss lightly to coat it well.
7) On 4 dinner plates arrange shredded lettuce.
8) Place tomatoes on top of the each lettuce.
9) Spread tomato wedges apart; fill with the chicken mixture.