- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Greek Pork Cutlets with Cucumber Sauce Recipe Video
|Pork tenderloin||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Thyme||3⁄4 Teaspoon, dried|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped and seeded (For Cucumber sauce)|
|Greek yogurt||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), reduced-fat (For Cucumber sauce)|
|Tomato||1 Small, seeded and chopped (For Cucumber sauce)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon (For Cucumber sauce)|
Calories 184 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.7 mg
Sodium 77.4 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 28 g55.9%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 27.1%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut pork into eight slices and flatten to 1 /2-inch thickness .
2. In a large plastic bag combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper and add pork.
3. Seal bag and turn to coat and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
To make the cucumber sauce :
4. In a small bowl, combine the cucumber sauce ingredients .
5. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
6. Drain pork and discard marinade .
7. Place on a broiler pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
8. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
9. Serve with cucumber sauce.