- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Greek Pasta Salad Recipe Video
|Rotini pasta/Penne pasta||1 Pound (whole wheat pasta - cooked according to package directions)|
|Grape tomatoes/Cherry tomatoes||1 Pint, halved|
|English cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Red onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1 , chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1 , chopped|
|Kalamata olives||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (pitted and halved)|
|Banana peppers||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped (optional)|
|Feta cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (diced or crumbled)|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Dressing)|
|Balsamic vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (For Dressing)|
|Dried italian seasoning||2 Teaspoon (For Dressing)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Dressing)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Dressing)|
Calories 1517 Calories from Fat 707
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g123.9%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.1 mg
Sodium 1556.1 mg64.8%
Total Carbohydrates 169 g56.4%
Dietary Fiber 29.8 g119.1%
Sugars 47 g
Protein 34 g68.3%
Vitamin A 46.3% Vitamin C 148.1%
Calcium 31.4% Iron 22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, pepper and salt. Whisk to combine.
2. Keep the dressing aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients and toss together.
4. Pour dressing over salad and stir well to coat.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Serve pasta salad for dinner.