- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Greek Omelette Recipe Video
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , dice|
|Onion||1 Small, chop|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Spinach leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kalamata olive||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Feta cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh basil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.2%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 333.9 mg111.3%
Sodium 1140.4 mg47.5%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 14 g27%
Vitamin A 30.9% Vitamin C 62.9%
Calcium 16.5% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a pan over heat, add green pepper and onion in it.
2. Drizzle olive oil, sauté and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
3. In a bowl, crack egg. Sprinkle salt and pepper in it. Whisk well.
4. Pour egg mixture in pan. Flip the pan, and allow it to cook evenly.
5. Top it with spinach, kalamata olives, and feta cheese.
6. Add fresh basil and oregano. Scrape the sides, and fold it.
7. Serve Greek omelette hot with a cup of tea.
You may also add a little bit of milk in egg.