- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Greek Lamb Saute with Mostaccioli Recipe
|Mostaccioli||1 Pound, uncooked (1 Package)|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Green bell pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Eggplant||1 Medium, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Boneless lamb||1⁄2 Pound, cut into cubes|
|Tomatoes||2 , peeled|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
Calories 431 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.2%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg
Sodium 97.2 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.9%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 23 g46.3%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 49.4%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. As per package directions prepare CREAMETTE Mostaccioli and drain.
2. In large skillet, heat oil and add green pepper, onion, eggplant and garlic.
3. Let it cook and stir until tender-crisp.
4. Put in lamb and cook until tender.
5. Stir in tomatoes and nutmeg and heat through.
6. Toss meat mixture with hot cooked mostaccioli and Parmesan cheese.
7. Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers.