- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Greek Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Recipe Video
|Pasta||1 Pound, uncooked|
|Pepper||2 Teaspoon (use as per taste)|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (use as per taste)|
|Dried oregano||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Feta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crumbled|
|Tomato||1 Large, chopped|
|Artichoke hearts||14 Ounce, marinated (in 1 can)|
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, skinless, boneless and cut into bite-size pieces|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium, crushed|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemons||2 Medium, wedged (for garnish)|
Calories 1449 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.9%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 164.9 mg
Sodium 2743.6 mg114.3%
Total Carbohydrates 212 g70.6%
Dietary Fiber 29.9 g119.7%
Sugars 17.4 g
Protein 96 g192.2%
Vitamin A 40.9% Vitamin C 166.2%
Calcium 59.4% Iron 87.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente and drain.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add garlic and onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to medium-low and add the artichoke hearts, tomato, feta cheese, lemon juice, oregano and cooked pasta.
6. Stir until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Remove from heat, season to taste with salt and pepper.
8. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.